Barracuda News & Discussion VII

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Think that's Frisch with the primary assist? Camera didn't really catch this goal very well. Dude looked like he was just trying to keep the zone.

Last edited:

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
They’re playing Luca very aggressive. They’re playing 2 men high and not letting him have anytime with the puck on his stick.
Good, we want teams to adjust and we want him to adapt. Was this Vegas strategy change implemented after the Pots-Cagnoni goal or from the outset of the game?

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Bords looks like he’s done for the day. His left wrist.

Ugh. Sucks. Was excited to finally get him back. Least we don't play again til Wednesday, hopefully some rest will help.

Coe decides to go after someone post-whistle. Not going to lie, I like it.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Well, our PK finally gave one up, but we were down 5 on 3 after all the extracurriculars. 4-2.

Bystedt follows with the empty netter, but it's after a huge effort from Cardwell. That's three points for Cardwell today, too.

Reactions: vortexy

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Henderson does wind up getting one more, but that's all she wrote, 5-3 Cuda win. We take both games in Henderson and are now 5-1.

They never actually announced the penalties for the scrum at the end there, but it sure felt like they were all called against us.

• Love
Reactions: MackAttack71

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Cardwell's work on the empty netter.

His stat line on the game: 1 goal, 2 assists, 4 SOG, +4. His total on the season is now a much more respectable 5 points in 6 games.

Reactions: Lebanezer

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Feel like Cardwell could come in and be a good F1 type of puck retriever for the NHL team who has a little more skill and/or IQ than one of Grundstrom/Kostin/Kunin/etc that could maybe fit into the top 9 a la Eyssimont.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Henderson does wind up getting one more, but that's all she wrote, 5-3 Cuda win. We take both games in Henderson and are now 5-1.

They never actually announced the penalties for the scrum at the end there, but it sure felt like they were all called against us.
That was as dirty a performance as I’ve ever seen (in reference to henderson). It reminded me of the way Florida played two years ago except without the superior goaltending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad