Barracuda News & Discussion VII

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Pinballing shot on the PP from Keane gets whacked in by Bystedt. 2-1 Cuda.

Meanwhile our fourth line is driving them nuts.

That’s your score after two. Keane has assisted on both goals, he’s been the point man on PP1.

Last edited:

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Lemme say way too much about a preseason game:

-I liked Poturalski and Bailey on line 1 together. Robins did fine there with them, looked healthy and active, but I dunno that he'll be staying there.

-With the way they're positioning Keane, I wonder if they're considering keeping him on the PTO until Carlsson's ready? He got PP1 time and did fine there, but 5 on 5 he was fumbling the puck constantly. I'm still not too high on him.

-I thought Vanroboys-Vincent might be a line that frustrates opponents, and this game pretty much confirmed it for me. I already love Anthony Vincent, he's a sandpapery winger who just doesn't have an off switch. Lucas Vanroboys had half of the Condors team wanting to punch him in the face as the game went on. Houle did well on their wing, I liked him today more than I did Friday. Might be good to have as a 13th forward.

-Guryev out there with those two was just asking for chaos, the three of them got into a massive schmoz after one whistle. But he was pretty dialed back today otherwise.

-Special teams was great. We went 2 for 4 on the PP while killing all 5 of our penalties. Technically we got a SHG but that was the empty netter.

Looking forward to seeing who we add to this group tomorrow.

Last edited:

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away

Lemme say way too much about a preseason game:

-I liked Poturalski and Bailey on line 1 together. Robins did fine there with them, looked healthy and active, but I dunno that he'll be staying there.

-With the way they're positioning Keane, I wonder if they're considering keeping him on the PTO until Carlsson's ready? He got PP1 time and did fine there, but 5 on 5 he was fumbling the puck constantly. I'm still not too high on him.

-I thought Vanroboys-Vincent might be a line that frustrates opponents, and this game pretty much confirmed it for me. I already love Anthony Vincent, he's a sandpapery winger who just doesn't have an off switch. Lucas Vanroboys had half of the Condors team wanting to punch him in the face as the game went on. Houle did well on their wing, I liked him today more than I did Friday. Might be good to have as a 13th forward.

-Guryev out there with those two was just asking for chaos, the three of them got into a massive schmoz after one whistle. But he was pretty dialed back today otherwise.

-Special teams was great. We went 2 for 4 on the PP while killing all 5 of our penalties. Technically we got a SHG but that was the empty netter.

Looking forward to seeing who we add to this group tomorrow.

I want to thank you for your insights regarding the ‘Cuda. I used to watch them on AHltv but decided against the Flo thing. I hope they have a better season this year. Looking forward to your words and videos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad