Barracuda News & Discussion VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose

I hadn't noticed till just now with this changing game(s) time posting...Have the times for Sharks road games ever been changed for the Sharks. I Know this is the Cuda Thread and this also applies to them... But again has a Sharks game ever been changed to accommodate the Sharks on the Road. Every Year we see Sharks home games being rescheduled for the road team?

Reactions: NiWa

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
@Sandisfan over the years a number of Shark road game times have changed to accommodate TV. But as they charter, no need to do special accommodations for pre/post game travel.

The Cuda and the entire AHL travel commercial (not charter). So you have to account for airline schedules (if you want to fly out Sunday and not have to stay another night in hotel). (Or bus travel)

Reactions: NiWa and Sandisfan

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

I think this was talked about a while back but here's the official announcement on AHL streaming on FloHockey. $12.50/mo for AHL and all the other lower level leagues seems like a good deal if you're really into prospect watching but I think it's more expensive than AHL TV was.

Way more expensive, especially since AHL TV had the option to just subscribe to one team. I don't really watch much besides the Barracuda on there.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Does this mean you won’t be our customary Barracuda color guy?

I'm still going to be watching, but I'm going to hope the Cuda come through on some sort of deal for us ticketholders.

Will they do medieval better than Henderson?

We are going all in on the specialty nights this season.

Interesting that we're leaning in to the gimmick of the other team in this one, since we're playing Henderson that night.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad