Post-Game Talk: Barkov dives to block a meaningless empty netter, gets injured in 3-1 loss

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I hope Barkov isn't hurt too bad.
They played ok after the first period. But they couldn't get really good chances, with all of the blocks. So if it wasn't for Barkov's injury, it would be just one game, and start on time next game.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
That’s the second time a German guy tried to take Barky out, looks like it didn’t work, what is Barkov actually Sisu?

<This is a joke. I don’t hate Germans.>
<ETA: I only hate Drai and Stuz.>

5 Hole

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
oathetic by Barkov . Next time he should skate kbstead of turning and watching the play when his stick breaks. Basically let Stootsluh get inside on him, leading to him falling. Joke
effort. Noone to blame but himself.
Think he has any trade valule? We need to dump this loser.

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Is that Conor McBobrovsky?

i think it's begbie from trainspotting.

Trainspotting-film-cast-008.jpg

Reactions: RogerRogerr

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Guessing Jesper slides into the top-9 and Dalpe fills in at 4C? And still no word on Adam boqvist? Thank god it was just a bad sprain, that could’ve been way worse

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
oathetic by Barkov . Next time he should skate kbstead of turning and watching the play when his stick breaks. Basically let Stootsluh get inside on him, leading to him falling. Joke
effort. Noone to blame but himself.
The most underrated part of this post is the spelling errors. It’s almost like he never left/got banned. 10/10.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad