Post-Game Talk: Barkov dives to block a meaningless empty netter, gets injured in 3-1 loss

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I honestly think he is masking some of Ekblad's deficiencies. Ekblad still has some really good qualities, but IMO the leg injuries have pretty much ruined his skating and playmaking ability. He's still tough and he's still smart, so they pair up well together.

I try to be even keel on Ekblad because I like the guy, but he honestly looks like a shell of himself to me most of the time.

IMO he never skated well. And he hasn’t been a threat at the point since his rookie year. Kinda crazy how far he fell in that part of his game.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Just please no acl or other knee ligament problems. That’s the worst case. Hopefully it was just a knee or ankle sprain and he’ll be back in a couple weeks. If he doesn’t miss at least a few weeks, I’d be surprised

Reactions: Vilam

behemolari

öh¨ns-ä
Dec 1, 2011
Just please no acl or other knee ligament problems. That’s the worst case. Hopefully it was just a knee or ankle sprain and he’ll be back in a couple weeks. If he doesn’t miss at least a few weeks, I’d be surprised

at least he can join his mate and go together eat early christmas chicken wings to Tampere both with crutches

challenging to decide which one case was more unnecessary and meaningless

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
And if our pick is top 10 we get to keep it? Oh baby.
tank-m60t.gif

#teamtank

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Barkov :eek3::cry::cry:
Fingers crossed it's nothing major :( We can survive a few weeks without him, or even a couple momths as long as he eventually comes back fully healed.
We'll, we said Vilmanis and others would get their chance - just didn’t think it would be so soon and like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad