Post-Game Talk: Barkov dives to block a meaningless empty netter, gets injured in 3-1 loss

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'm certainly not going to say that Balinskis is the next great blue line acquisition for this team... yet, but I thought he looked good last season when he was up with the team, and he looks even better now.

People gave him a lot of shit for being dog walked one time by Schiefele, but it happens to rookies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Bob does not look great. Beyond that second goal being a spot where I'd like a save, I think the rebound control has been awful.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I promised not tot start bitching until period 2 of game 1, I’ve live up to my promise, other than 4th line and Balls, they all f***ing suck, f*** this hangover bullshit, start playing hockey you f***ing losers

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Idk, I honestly find it hard to be annoyed at the team at this point. Yeah it's a new season, yada yada, w/e. Dudes we won the Cup last year, hopefully we win again this year, but I'm not going to get upset if they start off slow, these guys spent the last few months wasted 24/7, might take a little extra time getting back up to speed. If they suck in, like, November or December or something, then maybe I'll join in with some good old fashioned whining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad