NHL Entry Draft: Barbadian's 2011 7 Round NHL Mock Draft (ATLANTA AVAILABLE)

schronote

Sep 15, 2008
All we need now is a GM for Philly and were all set. I am the Blues GM looking for a first round pick. PM me with any proposals, I am willing to give up my 2nd round pick and prospects not named Tarasenko.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
:kings

Forwards:

Ryan Smyth (6.25) Anze Kopitar (6.8) Justin Williams (3.65)
Dustin Penner (4.25) Jarret Stoll (3.6) Dustin Brown (3.175)
Kyle Clifford (0.87) Brad Richardson (0.9) Wayne Simmonds (0.822)
Alexei Ponikarovsky (3.2) Trevor Lewis (0.803) Oscar Moller (0.875)
Michal Handzus(4.0) Scott Parse (0.9)

Defense:
Willie Mitchell (3.5) Drew Doughty (3.475)
Jack Johnson (4.357) Rob Scuderi (3.4)
Alec Martinez (0.875) Matt Greene (2.95)
Davis Drewiske (0.616)

Goaltending:
Jonathan Quick (1.8)
Jonathan Bernier (1.25)

Notable Prospects:
Brayden Schenn
Andrei Loktionov
Tyler Toffoli
Derek Forbort
Slava Voynov
Thomas Hickey
Martin Jones
Brandon Kozun
Maxim Kitsyn
Jake Muzzin
Linden Vey
Jordan Weal

Pending FAs:

Michal Handzus: UFA
Alexei Ponikarovsky: UFA
Brad Richardson: RFA
Oscar Moller: RFA
Wayne Simmonds: RFA
Trevor Lewis: RFA
Drew Doughty: RFA
Alex Martinez: RFA

Looking to:
Acquire a legitimate first line winger, preferably a goal scorer
Acquire a 1B center to tag team with Kopitar
Acquire a Veteran 3rd line winger
Shed Salary (Ryan Smyth can be basically had for free, Players such as Justin Williams, Rob Scuderi and Willie Mitchell can be had for reasonably low prices as well)

Offering:
Doughty, Kopitar, and Brown are the only untouchables on this team. Even Jack Johnson and Braden Schenn can be had for the right price.

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
Since I don't think anyone wants a team who doesn't even have a top 60 pick, and no assets to really trade because their cup contenders, I wouldn't mind taking philly (unless anyone else wants it?)

schronote

Sep 15, 2008
Since I don't think anyone wants a team who doesn't even have a top 60 pick, and no assets to really trade because their cup contenders, I wouldn't mind taking philly (unless anyone else wants it?)

Philly is yours for now, but I wont have Barbadian write you into it in on thread so if someone without a team already in this draft wants them they will get them. But, if no one claims Philly by the start of the draft you can have them and make trades as the draft is ongoing.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
The Avalanche are still taking offers for guys like Stoa, Yip and Porter. Also, we might trade down from #11 to later in the first round.

Since we don't have picks in the 2nd or 3rd round, that'll be what we're looking to acquire.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
:leafs

Available:

Players:
Jonas Gustavsson
Clarke MacArthur
Colton Orr
Matt Lashoff
Carl Gunnarsson
Brett Lebda
Mike Komisarek

Prospects:

Luca Caputi
Juraj Mikus
Simon Gysbers
Christian Hanson
Ben Scrivens

Looking for:
Draft picks in the 2011 draft. Additional top 90 selections.

I should also add I'm looking to add another 3rd round selection and willing to move the 58th overall selection + to move up in the 2nd round (30-40)

schronote

Sep 15, 2008
Start organizing some draft lists because your time on the clock might be right around the corner. I am pretty excited about the draft, I have never done a mock like this before and have really gotten into it.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
I also confirm the kings GM and the leafs blues trade. kesselsnapSHOT can have the Flyers if no one else claims them by the draft. Also the Pens-Preds deal unfortunately will not count because of the 2012 draft picks, but like schronote said it can be re-worked.
I am looking to start the draft at 7:00 pm est tomorrow. I will post the draft thread and update the trade and draft lists some time tomorrow morning.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Trade to announce:
Colorado trades #11 and their own 6th round pick to Montreal for #17, Danny Kristo and the rights to G Kärri Rämö.

Stoa, Yip, Porter and some others still available for picks.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Sabres looking to trade Jhonas Enroth. Great young goalie who is ready to be a starter or at least a 1B goalie in the NHL. Looking for youth(prospects/young roster players/picks) in return.

Sabres9

Mar 8, 2011
:caps looking to trade away negotiating rights for Arnott, Sturm, and Hannan. They're pretty much free. Also looking to trade away our first round pick for depth picks in the draft. PM me.

Last edited:

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
I also confirm the kings GM and the leafs blues trade. kesselsnapSHOT can have the Flyers if no one else claims them by the draft. Also the Pens-Preds deal unfortunately will not count because of the 2012 draft picks, but like schronote said it can be re-worked.
I am looking to start the draft at 7:00 pm est tomorrow. I will post the draft thread and update the trade and draft lists some time tomorrow morning.

Why can't we trade 2012 picks? I meen, we can trade Ufa rights, collage prospects who hasn't signed elc's yet, so why not future picks?

Sabres9

Mar 8, 2011
:caps I can confirm we have traded the negotiating rights of Jason Arnott for the 128th pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft

Last edited:

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
The New York Rangers would like to further move up into the top 5 from #7. If that does not happen, we will consider trading down into the 20s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad