GDT: Back To Back, That's A Fact Jack - Hurricanes vs Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
1703816500047.gif

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I'm not impressed with Bunting. He's a poor man's Ferland.
I don't think they really play anything alike. Bunting plays more like McLovin did but a little better net front and way better hands. Ferland was as heavy of a hitter as this league gets and has seen in the last decade and with some serious skill for a heavy hitter, like a Tom Wilson. Bunting is a cleanup guy offensively while Ferland had a legit shot and could create on his own better.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I don't think they really play anything alike. Bunting plays more like McLovin did but a little better net front and way better hands. Ferland was as heavy of a hitter as this league gets and has seen in the last decade and with some serious skill for a heavy hitter, like a Tom Wilson. Bunting is a cleanup guy offensively while Ferland had a legit shot and could create on his own better.
Yeah they're not similar players at all. Ferland was truly one of the last players of his kind.

Bunting is a physical player but he's no Ferland. And that's nothing to be ashamed about. Ferland was a force.

Reactions: AhosDatsyukian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad