Prospect Info: Baby Pens '24-'25 Prospects Thread: Sid will play until hes 90!

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Not to be that guy, but Yager averaging almost 2 ppg after 7 games with a much depleted Moose Jaw roster compared to his previous seasons.

When you compare Yager’s upcoming season to Rutger’s last season I think the idea that we got the “clearly” better prospect is going to be much more debatable.
But we don’t have anything to compare to? I’m sure McGroaty would be tearing it up with Michigan but instead he’s buried in the AHL.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
But we don’t have anything to compare to? I’m sure McGroaty would be tearing it up with Michigan but instead he’s buried in the AHL.
Rutger is a year in ahead in development so the logical thing to do is compare their d+2 seasons. So many people were just comparing last year’s stats not taking into account Rutger had an extra year of development time.

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The cool thing is that Yager would've been ratf***ed around just as much as McG because Sullivan sucks.

God I hope this team bombs out so hard this year that ownership and the FO have no choice but to fire Sullivan. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad