Prospect Info: Baby Pens '24-'25 Prospects Thread: Sid will play until hes 90!

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
33cfab40cccee75108b6219e6aa0bd65534a86a1.gif

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

Why work harder?

Yea that works too haha. I knew of that website but never had it grouped that way. Saving that one to the favorites.

Would have been nice to know that existed years ago lol. I might have been checking each prospect manually until this point

This is awesome; it not only lists the prospects, it also has a quick view of their scoring and save stats.

Definitely bookmarked.

Bench-press Björkqvist 1 point in 9 games. Somewhere Guerin shakes his head in dishonor

Kasper Bjorkqvist - 9GP, 1A.

Adam Fox went 5 slots later. Just in case you needed your morning ruined.

I think EP is missing a HUUUUUUGE opportunity to fill the vacuum left by CapFriendly. They have the information and clearly they have competent developers. Adding a CF interface should not be hard. Their premium services relative to cost and value is a joke but I'd gladly pay if it basically included CF.

Flames passed on him 3 times before drafting him. Pretty sure no one thought he was a Norris caliber prospect. It’s really a crapshoot and they had a ton of picks in the first three rounds.

Saw Yager had 5 points in 2 games. I hope Groats does well or this board will be unbearable.

Yager is a better scorer…so doing “well” to me means points…if he’s not finishing or at least generating points, then I don’t care…I’m not happy he’s starting on L3 unless Sullivan is going to use his bottom six differently…so I definitely will withhold judgment unless and until he’s playing in the top six, and if he never gets there, the trade was a failure imo

It will be insufferable anyway.

5pts in 2gp, but he's also 19 and in his 5th WHL season.

Yager was a good prospect. You have to give to get.

i mean. seeing last years production for Yager, he should be scoring around almost 2 ppg

you can lose a trade and it still not be a failure.

Just for fun I looked up who holds the record for WHL points in a season....Rob Brown. 212 points in 63 games in 1986.

Yager, if he made the team, would also be on the third line imo.

Neither of these two guys are building block prospects. They're depth/supporting cast players.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
They seriously dated?
Oh yes! If I remember correctly they broke up because he was here in PIT and she was in LA and they didn't see each other much. But it was largely circumstantial as to why it ended. I believe they dated a few months.

Met him at a hardees in monroeville in '89, really nice guy. Had 49 goals and 115 points that season playing with Mario.

Reactions: steelcityassault

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Oh yes! If I remember correctly they broke up because he was here in PIT and she was in LA and they didn't see each other much. But it was largely circumstantial as to why it ended. I believe they dated a few months.

Met him at a hardees in monroeville in '89, really nice guy. Had 49 goals and 115 points that season playing with Mario.

Man that's a great story!

Reactions: steelcityassault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad