Confirmed with Link: Axel Sandin-Pellikka signs three year entry level contract

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
I think the trauma is more recent. I remember arguing with everyone here about Zadina, Svech, and Cholo.

Now, Imma gonna jinx it by saying that I like this kid, he's the real deal, and has the potential of replacing Gus next season.

I think so too. He's a mini-EK65 from what I've seen from him so far in his early career.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
So he instigated a fight and got the other guy kicked out of the game, lol. Punching a guy wearing a full cage is kinda dumb, but it worked out for him.
Unless something happened prior to the video shown, the clip starts with Groenlund pushing ASP behind (and into) the net. How exactly is that ASP instigating anything?

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Unless something happened prior to the video shown, the clip starts with Groenlund pushing ASP behind (and into) the net. How exactly is that ASP instigating anything?
I dunno about the SHL, but in the NHL the first guy to throw a punch gets 2 minutes for instigating regardless of what happened prior. The ref didn't raise his arm until ASP took a swing, ASP got a penalty for roughing.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
So he instigated a fight and got the other guy kicked out of the game, lol. Punching a guy wearing a full cage is kinda dumb, but it worked out for him.

Freakin' slacker. Cossa needs to man up and start a goalie fight.
Imagine team with ASP, MBN , Mazur, Kasper, Veleno, Rasmussen, Seider , Edvinsson, leading by Larkin. It's a tough team and Cossa better start taking boxing classes .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad