Confirmed with Link: Axel Sandin-Pellikka signs three year entry level contract

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Is it safe to say he will eventually will be at least as good as Hronek once he makes the team?
Depends. If we're comparing ASP playing his first NHL games to be as good as Hronek was as a 2022-23 Red Wing, we might be a bit disappointed if we expect him to hit his stride that quick

Hronek was a very good offensive #4 in Detroit I'd say. After half a season of NHL play could ASP surpass that? Maybe. We'll have to see if he's immediately a Red Wing or if he cooks in Grand Rapids for some time in 2025-26 to make a judgement on that

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Depends. If we're comparing ASP playing his first NHL games to be as good as Hronek was as a 2022-23 Red Wing, we might be a bit disappointed if we expect him to hit his stride that quick

Hronek was a very good offensive #4 in Detroit I'd say. After half a season of NHL play could ASP surpass that? Maybe. We'll have to see if he's immediately a Red Wing or if he cooks in Grand Rapids for some time in 2025-26 to make a judgement on that

I'd agree with this. ASP isn't a clearcut #1 in Skelleftea and I think a full season in Grand Rapids in 2025-26 would allow him to embrace that role so we can get a true gauge on where he's at.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad