GDT: Avs vs Pens | March 4th, 2015 | 8 PM MT | The Shining of Alex Tanguay's Bald

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How are you going to rob Everbeast of a point like that? That man has the voice of an angel. That's not right.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
It's all Johnny Malkins fault for not playing well enough to deserve a goal. Sorry Everberg. :(

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
McNab was looking for the ref to call a penalty because of how early Roy pulled the goalie? What is this dude talking about??

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
McNab was looking for the ref to call a penalty because of how early Roy pulled the goalie? What is this dude talking about??

I don't know what you're referring to, but I assume he means he thought it must have been a delayed penalty because of how early the goalie was coming out

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
They really need to revamp that. such a judgement call needs a second look.

If you do that, may as well make games 15 hours long and review every icing, offsides, line change, penalty, etc. It's not feasible and should be left up to human judgement. If not, may as well have computer programed robots out there and not refs.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
For the last month or so (outside of a couple games) this team has consistently looked like a playoff team.

Shame about that early season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Picked up two points and Downie didn't kill one of our guys. It was a good night.

MacWinnon

Jul 2, 2012
Mountains, Somewhere
I don't know what you're referring to, but I assume he means he thought it must have been a delayed penalty because of how early the goalie was coming out

He was making an illusion to how abnormal it was last year for a goalie to be pulled with like 2+ minutes left, that refs would infer that it would just be too many men, and not someone pulling their goalie with so much time left.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I don't care where the Avs pick. It will likely end up around the 8-13 range. If they keep playing like they did tonight (for the most part), I'll be very happy. They need to remember what it feels like to play well and win.

Everberg is just such a tremendous find for this scouting staff and team. These are the types of players championship teams find.

Hishon played well. Caron had one good shift, but was silent for the most part.

I don't recall many Landy 1st star interviews to be honest. Great game from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad