GDT: Avs vs Kings | 7 PM MT | Remembering Some Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Best "King"?

• Michael Jackson

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Elvis Presley

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Pelé

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lebron James

• Carl XVI Gustaf

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Arnold Palmer

• Clark Gable

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Larry King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry King

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Henrik Lundqvist

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jari Litmanen

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Charles III

• King Kong

• Henry VIII

• Alexander the Great of Macedon

• Louis XIV

• Bowser

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Stephen King

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • B. B. King

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Manson has played really well this past month or so overall. Seems to found a grove hope he can keep it up, take some mins off Makar and Toews

You know what's funny, we basically all know one D needs to go by a trade because the cap, but the player who needs to go changes almost every game: Girard, Manson or Byram..

It's impossible to choose.

I think Manson has been the best player out of those three this season and he also adds extra things to this team, but his injury history worries me.

Reactions: mackinnon29

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
You know what's funny, we basically all know one D needs to go by a trade because the cap, but the player who needs to go changes almost every game: Girard, Manson or Byram..

I think Manson has been the best player out of those three this season and he also adds extra things to this team, but his injury history worries me.
Very true, he’s played the best out of the three and his game is made for playoff hockey

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver

Use Manson+ to get Daccord and Borgen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad