GDT: Avs vs Kings | 7 PM MT | Remembering Some Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Best "King"?

• Michael Jackson

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Elvis Presley

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Pelé

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lebron James

• Carl XVI Gustaf

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Arnold Palmer

• Clark Gable

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Larry King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry King

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Henrik Lundqvist

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jari Litmanen

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Charles III

• King Kong

• Henry VIII

• Alexander the Great of Macedon

• Louis XIV

• Bowser

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Stephen King

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • B. B. King

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Still way too early to say but its looking a lot more promising now then it was back in November for sure.

Ultimately still think the kid should be available if we get a legit 2C that could help us win a cup this year... I'd be hesitant to move him for a rental like Lindholm at this point and absolutely not for the likes of Monahan or Henrique.

Yeah he is off the market for a rental. We need player with a decent contract for him.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
In the meantime its 1G 3A for Calum Ritchie in the 3rd period for the Otters...

Kids absolutely torching the league now after a slow start which can likely be chalked up to skating the rust off at this point.
I hated that we used the pick instead of taking it, but I'm to the point where we can't trade him as he is the only forward in the system with any real promise.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Still way too early to say but its looking a lot more promising now then it was back in November for sure.

Ultimately still think the kid should be available if we get a legit 2C that could help us win a cup this year... I'd be hesitant to move him for a rental like Lindholm at this point and absolutely not for the likes of Monahan or Henrique.
Has to be a solution beyond this year but he should absolutely be up for grabs in a package for guys like Fatty or Zegras

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020
sexperiment.jpg

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017

I’d love for them to hold on to this guy, could be the 2C and for a song too. He would really help the center depth if he continues to develop like he is

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I hated that we used the pick instead of taking it, but I'm to the point where we can't trade him as he is the only forward in the system with any real promise.
If its for a longer term solution(IE Mittelstadt or Zegras) I think you can still move him because at that point our Top 6 forwards and 3C would be set for the rest of the window....

But ya he shouldn't be available for a rental at this point. That 1st + Ritchie package that Avs fans and Flames fans had agreed on before shouldn't be on the table anymore(If it was in the first place obviously).

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I don't want to trade him because I don't want to see him have an even better season next year. That would sting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad