Confirmed with Link: Avs Trade Brännstörm for Tucker Poolman + 4th

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

It’s not just likely - it’s a certainty. It’s been understood his career is over for a while.

Unless you guys have the space to start the season with him not on LTIR?

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Need capogist help.

The avs will be under the cap when the season starts so they’re start accruing cap space.
Does having Poolman accelerate the accrued cap space? Does it make it worse? I don’t see why the Avs would do this unless it somehow improves their cap sitstuion this year.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Fantastic trade for the Avs!

Brannstrom couldn't stop turning the puck over all pre-season and it was pretty obviously a bad fit.

To get a 4th + $2M cap relief is amazeballs!!!

• Love
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
A big shame Poolman is likely cooked, I wanted the Avs to sign him the year the Nucks did. Woulda been the perfect type of player for the bottom pair

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Need capogist help.

The avs will be under the cap when the season starts so they’re start accruing cap space.
Does having Poolman accelerate the accrued cap space? Does it make it worse? I don’t see why the Avs would do this unless it somehow improves their cap sitstuion this year.
Pretty sure we'd be over but we'd be fine due to LTIR. My guess is that they don't expect to be in a position where they can accrue enough cap space to make a difference (when you're above the cap due to LTIR you can't accrue cap space), so they nabbed a 4th.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Kinda weird trade....

But hey, we quickly realized our mistake and found a solution.

I like that. No more fooling around.

Reactions: Vk1ing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad