drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Another one...

SDIM1771 Solo Scotts House v1.resizedv5_800x600.JPG

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
One one more. The Cup spent a couple of hours with a SWAT and police entity for Denver. Super people.
SDIM1726_SWAT Team Denver v2.resizedv3_800x600.JPG

Photographing the day and night with The Cup, various events, was awesome. Seeing many, many people come to see the Cup at a couple of afternoon events... having themselves photographed with the Cup, families, friends, kids, adult kids… that was great. This is hardly newsworthy.

But personally, watching the joy of so many made the day more awesome than it already was. Some came to tears. Some were so visibly moved, they ended up sobbing, hyperventilating.. to the point of passing out.

As I told the “owner of the Cup for the day”, he made many people happy, twice. Once by being an integral part of the Avs org and critical to gametime. And once again by sharing it with his community. Did I say this aspect was awesome? ‘twas.

Reactions: Nzap

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
What are the chances EJ doesn’t injure himself early this season after a summer of drinking/partying and neglecting his off-season workout regiment?

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
How many of you knew Ralphie is a female Buffalo? Anybody know why?
  • Ralphie has always been a female buffalo because of their size and temperament. Male buffalo weigh over 2,000 pounds, stand over six feet tall at their hump, and while their speed is the same they are much stronger than female buffalo.

How many of you knew Ralphie is a female Buffalo? Anybody know why?
Cam the Ram on the other hand, has some HUGE nuts.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
  • Ralphie has always been a female buffalo because of their size and temperament. Male buffalo weigh over 2,000 pounds, stand over six feet tall at their hump, and while their speed is the same they are much stronger than female buffalo.

Cam the Ram on the other hand, has some HUGE nuts.
Well done. :thumbu:

Maybe 15 or so years ago I was given tickets to the CU v. Nebraska game on Black Friday. When they opened Ralphie's cage she refused to run around the field. CU did poorly that day.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Is it me or it looks like Landy lost some weight? He's no longer a power forward, just a finesse winger. No more 3rd like grinder either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad