Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

Ongo Gablogian

May 9, 2007
CF2D1DCB-C9D5-4EDA-8A90-9A79F721C72E.jpeg

B57C7703-FEEB-4341-A058-ED1AD8894F4F.jpeg

Are there any videos of all the Cup handoffs/raises from player to player that are uninterrupted by interviews? It looks like Francouz was the most hammered!

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
It's so much fun watching these guys have a blast and all of the other fans as well. Wish I could go to the parade tomorrow but I can't get off of work.

Ongo Gablogian

May 9, 2007
Been spending entirely way too much of my free time in the last 72 hours on Avs related social media. Here are some favorites I haven’t seen posted.

Mack with the little jumps knowing he’s getting the Cup next.

Wasn’t it EJ who was hesitant to touch the Western conference champions trophy?

Lehky! Unless it’s Finnish, lip reading makes that look like a “Let’s fudging gooo!!!”

Neither brother nor sister repping the #62 jersey?!

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
View attachment 563463
View attachment 563465
Are there any videos of all the Cup handoffs/raises from player to player that are uninterrupted by interviews? It looks like Francouz was the most hammered!
One of my fav pics... of frankie and the cup.

Been spending entirely way too much of my free time in the last 72 hours on Avs related social media. Here are some favorites I haven’t seen posted.

Mack with the little jumps knowing he’s getting the Cup next.

Wasn’t it EJ who was hesitant to touch the Western conference champions trophy?

Lehky! Unless it’s Finnish, lip reading makes that look like a “Let’s fudging gooo!!!”

Neither brother nor sister repping the #62 jersey?!

The best. From the dad's and moms.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I need the link to Bednar’s interview on Altitude Radio from yesterday. Someone posted it in one of these threads and I can’t remember where it’s at

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I don't know if it works from overseas but I am watching in North Carolina with this live stream.

NHLN will have it too. Every network in Denver (Including channel 7 which you linked) is covering it too. Channel 7 is partnering with Altitude TV, however, so that will probably have the best, most "insider" coverage. IDK who's feed NHLN is using.

Channel 4 - CBS Colorado - Breaking News, Sports, First Alert Weather & Community Journalism
Channel 2/31 - Live coverage: Colorado Avalanche Stanley Cup parade in Denver (just mentioned people watching from Europe on here)
Channel 9 - WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche Stanley Cup parade in Denver

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Can't tell you all how awesome it is that Anne Trujillo is hosting this. Her family has the seats right next to my parents and they are DIEHARD fans. She was literally attending games during the playoffs and rushing to the Denver 7 studio to do the news an hour later all playoffs. Such good people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad