Confirmed with Link: Avs sign F Parker Kelly, 2-years $825k

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
This is a solid signing. He'll go over the line a few times and cause some issues, but hopefully he just keeps that to a minimum.

Reactions: Freaky Styley

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
underrated signing of the day. He's not going to set the world on fire but he'll really thrive in our system IMO. Could be a solid 4th liner for us for a very long time.

I thought he was a C but looks to be a wing. I suppose a younger Cogs replacement. I'm guessing unless someone like Pageau falls into our lap or we make some sort of trade, Pavel can be penciled in as 4C for now.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
underrated signing of the day. He's not going to set the world on fire but he'll really thrive in our system IMO. Could be a solid 4th liner for us for a very long time.

I thought he was a C but looks to be a wing. I suppose a younger Cogs replacement. I'm guessing unless someone like Pageau falls into our lap or we make some sort of trade, Pavel can be penciled in as 4C for now.
Pavel? You mean Wagner, right? Much higher chance he's the one penciled in for that role.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He's a really good kid. Will hit, muck around, go into the dirty areas, and he draws a good number of penalties, too. His main problem in the past was getting suckered into taking penalties, but he has cleaned that up really well. Definitely a good value contract for you.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Hate this signing, can’t trust anyone with two first names
0af57a62f38659f7a050f9427da70375c1e254a4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
hope he uses Parker on his jersey, to evoke the legendary Sheriff. also, Kelly is too girly for a hockey player. give me some Czerkawski or the likes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad