Confirmed with Link: Avs sigh SHL F Jere Innala to 1-Year ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
He did very well in the Swedish league this years playoffs. Was pretty meh but not bad in the men's worlds. Looking forward to what he can do with this opportunity.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Utility player who can be clutch. Think Pascal Rheaume or Joel Kiviranta.

Not an NHLer however, so this is moot. Back in Europe after a month.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
How quick are we to forget that Denis Malgin was playing in the top 6 a year ago.
Denis has a tier of skill that Jere doesn't. If Anton Levtchi wasn't good enough... It will take amazing chemistry for Jere to stick. He is not half the player Anton is. Could happen, but I would be surprised.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Sanf

Sep 8, 2012
Watched Innala from juniors. Nice that he gets a chance. Still don´t feel he has the strengths to become NHL regular. I think the camp is important for him. Fight to get a proper look. If he has good camp it can be roughly ten games. If not it will be around 3 games.

I guess if I would be Colorado supporter I would rather give extendion for Kiviranta who can be depth player. But in all honesty I see them both in Europe in 2025-2026

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020
Nahh, he is not a power forward, two way player like Nukie is. We will never ever get another player like Nuke.

Jere Inalla is a sniper. He reminds of the the American sniper from Saving Private Ryan that shot and killed the German sniper during WW2. Shot him wright in the eye. He is not that tall but he is a shoot first kind of a player and could be player that would help us in playoffs. Now we just need to determine on which line he will play on.

Maybe our Robertson.

spryan1.gif

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
lol dude cant cut it even as Kiviranta replacement? damn :laugh:

good luck for him. hope he can find some chemistry with Foudy and help the eagles a bit. until he bolts back to Europe after 3 months. :laugh:

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
lol dude cant cut it even as Kiviranta replacement? damn :laugh:
I was going to say something about Kiviranta being one of our better bottom sixers against the Stars, then I looked at Natural Stat Trick and everyone, I do mean everyone, in our bottom six got caved in, with only Duhaime above 40% xGF% (at 40.4%).

Even with the upgrades to forward depth compared to the loss against Seattle, we were well off the pace against Dallas's depth

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I was going to say something about Kiviranta being one of our better bottom sixers against the Stars, then I looked at Natural Stat Trick and everyone, I do mean everyone, in our bottom six got caved in, with only Duhaime above 40% xGF% (at 40.4%).

Even with the upgrades to forward depth compared to the loss against Seattle, we were well off the pace against Dallas's depth
Losing LOC was a huge blow to our bottom six. He's better than either Duhaime or Trenin. I look at it like getting Duhaime was an attempt to replace LOC as best we could and Trenin was brought in to knock Foudy, Wagner, Tufte, Kivi down a rung. Honestly, the best thing he did was hit people and bring some of that hard nose edge that is needed. I'd keep him for the fourth line if we weren't so cap strapped.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad