GDT: AVS @ Sharks 10/20/24 6:00PM MNT (Yet Another Emergency GDT)

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
This is Bednar we're talking about. Kaapo could start next game and get a shutout, but neither he or Annunen will see another game until George gets 4 or 5 more.
I agree with this.

He sees Georgiev with the highest upside/potential so he forces George to play and hope he performs even small part of that potential/upside.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
enFPr8.gif

Reactions: RECKLESS

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Was this the first game we got solid goaltending from start to finish?....

Oh look, good things can happen... Even with a team half injured......

Thank god we beat the Sharks and Anaheim (somehow) to get something on the board.....

Still not sold on our goaltending and we need quality bodies back... The sooner, the better.....

Reactions: katfude

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
2.71xGA.
Only 1 goal.
Justus did good. Sure that one goal was a stinker, but Fourgie woulda let in 3 stinkers. The stats don't lie.

Reactions: missionAvs

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Can't wait to see 5giev come in next game and allow 2 goals off the first 3 shots of the game. Bednar's post game "George is our guy".....

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Can't wait to see 5giev come in next game and allow 2 goals off the first 3 shots of the game. Bednar's post game "George is our guy".....
If it's any consolation, George is "our guy" in the exact same way that Grubauer was our guy and Kuemper was our guy. I can't see any scenario where we re-sign him and, unlike those other two jokers, it won't be because he's asking for a raise and too many years..

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
Bednar obviously knows he has a head case starter and his only choice is to pump his tires, tread lightly, do the positive reinforcement dance. it’s an unenviable situation. I fully expect that he privately wants to shoot him into the sun, but has to play along. The only potential knock on Jared with regards to Georgiev is that he might still really believe that he can fix him.

I dunno… with rumors about Gibson and Blackwood floating, the Kak pickup, Annunen starting last night — the plot seems to be thickening. But they can’t afford to be transparent about it in case they get stuck with Wackadoo

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad