GDT: Avs @ Sabres | 11 AM MT | Hello, Mr. Thompson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I'm still in shock over that not being a penalty.

Not only are you taught at a young age not to do what Okposo did, but the NHL has repeatedly sent memos to players advising them not to do that shove to the hips/lower back when a guy is skating towards the boards and you're behind him 100%.

Like, that is one of the biggest reasons the NHL got rid of touch icings. Yet Okposo can be seen saying "that's not a penalty" as if he did nothing wrong.

I hope someone takes his f***ing head off.
It's utterly shocking how bad NHL refs have gotten. One of the star players in the league takes a cheap shot clear as day, gets severely injured, and they say that's cool no big deal.

Okposo better be getting a massive suspension. Literally the one thing the league wanted to crack down on was plays exactly like this. They are extremely dangerous and there was absolutely no need to make it.

It was intentional and clear attempt at injuring a star player.

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
It's utterly shocking how bad NHL refs have gotten. One of the star players in the league takes a cheap shot clear as day, gets severely injured, and they say that's cool no big deal.

Okposo better be getting a massive suspension. Literally the one thing the league wanted to crack down on was plays exactly like this. They are extremely dangerous and there was absolutely no need to make it.

It’s because the officials are too worried about game management, so Gary can have his parity. It’s been a f***ing joke for the better part of a decade now.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wasn’t watching after the 3rd Sabres goal. How bad is Makar injury?

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011

There's no suspension coming but the fact that it wasn't even a penalty is ridiculous.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Never been fond of mocking a player's injury past when they get injured by a clearly dirty play.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
If I'm Nate, as soon as i come out of the box I'm skating straight over to Okposo and punching him in the face.

Then as the dickhead zebras kick me off the ice, i tell my team as i skate by, "play with passion, don't take no shit"

Before that happens, he'll of course bobble the puck and lose possession of it while watching Rants fall over for the 20th time.

• Haha
Reactions: katfude

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This is what happens when you let a shitty team like the Sabres dictate the game. They think they’re the shit and start playing dirty and doing stupid stuff.

Reactions: Azrael89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad