Avs HF Fantasy Draft | Thank you for participating!

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Gonna take a flyer on Seth Griffith for my final pick. Hardest pick of the draft I think...so many solid prospects left.

Roster post is updated.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Initial thoughts on my own roster:

Forward group is pretty solid, maybe slightly weak on wing.

Defense is a bit weak on the left side, could have picked a bit better for my first dman.

Goaltending is our strength with a great starter and a backup with starter being likely down the road.

Overallet happy with our group

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Initial thoughts on the Extreme.

My original plan was to draft all offensive players with defensive play optional for funsies. Just because offense is awesome and to slight HF's love for defense. Kind of changed my strategy halfway through the draft.

1st line is fantastic. Depth is pretty good with a mix of experience and young up and comers.

Defense has 3 good vets and 3 young guys.

Don't know how my team would do in a playoff atmosphere but would definitely be entertaining hockey. :nod:

Last edited:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'll put up the poll like Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm only going to put up finished rosters, some are just missing prospects and that's ok. Tweaky, if you could post your lineup in lineup form that would help me copy/paste. If there's anyone that finished the draft but hasn't updated I'll try to fill it in myself.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I'll put up the poll like Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm only going to put up finished rosters, some are just missing prospects and that's ok. Tweaky, if you could post your lineup in lineup form that would help me copy/paste. If there's anyone that finished the draft but hasn't updated I'll try to fill it in myself.

done

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2