Avs HF Fantasy Draft | Thank you for participating!

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Anyone object if I toss these onto the main boards in a tournament style series of polls?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Winner's Bracket QF

Quebec v Las Vegas
Greendale v Trail

Loser's Bracket

Dublin v Winnipeg
Mexico City v Fresno

I switched people in the Loser's bracket between rounds 1 and 2 to avoid any repeat matchups, since they would just be auto wins to avoid re-polling.

Just going to leave this here, but you guys really shouldn't be voting for your own teams.

I think if you make the title for the last rounds something like "ABM:Which Team is Better - X vs X" we'll get more responses.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
None of us should have been voting at all, the point was to see what others thought.

I wanted to put the polls up as a way of ranking everyone, I'm not too concerned with people who played voting. But as a typical matter of voting etiquette, you're supposed to recuse yourself if you have bias. That's what I meant by not voting in a poll with your team.

Overall we're getting some decent turnout considering how many polls are going up. Open to changing the titles a bit if needed, just want to avoid some really long thing people glance over.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Dead heat for the Dublin v Winnipeg matchup with one person claiming to have voted wrong.

I'll let you all make a decision on how we should handle that poll, it's been going for awhile and I'd like to move forward.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I think you need to add "What team is better", as people just glance over the rest of the title since there's no recognizable keywords. Even if it makes the title longer, people will just see that portion and go vote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad