Confirmed with Link: Avs going to Chase Bradley for 2-year ELC

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
How much is a carton of milk? 75 dollars? I don't know, I don't look.
arrested-development.gif

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
My first house was ~10 years ago for 164k. I still had some student loans and still a year away from being promoted. That first 18 months I felt house poor. In that same area, the 'cheapest' house is up for sale at 325k and it is kinda dumpy. Decent starter homes are pushing 360. No way I could have afforded that on the salary I had + inflation.
Oh yeah, I complain about prices now and I lucked into a good salary job. I can't imagine trying to survive on what I was making then now

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on all the contract details posted to capfriendly/puckpedia show that each year has its own signing bonus and then salary listed for both pro and minors. I was always under the impression that signing bonuses are paid every year on Jul 1.

View attachment 891330
You are right. I thought signing bonus were a one-time thing like the name implies but I was speaking out of my ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad