Proposal: Avs -Bruins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
downgrade ten fold for a tyson barrie level player who just had to sign a pto lol what? Can't imagine a team going from Swayman/Ullmark to Georgiev/korpisalo without the fans burning down the building.

Reactions: Altimus

StewieP19

Dec 13, 2022
I don't see Colorado pay 9M for a goalie with Rantanen to resign and Makar will take a lot of money in a couple of years

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Seems to me Colorado would have to come at this from a perspective of actually giving up really good futures assets at least? Like Georgiev++ where the +'s are TOP prospects like Calum Ritchie, or Kovalenko, 1st round picks, etc. And then how they fit Swayman's new contract under the Cap is their problem? (perhaps riding LTIR on Landeskog/Nichushkin longer). Boston doesn't need to solve the Cap issue for them by taking any negative value contracts like Girard back. Or if they did, the price tag would go up another notch to "++++".
:dunno:

Dr Amazing

Oct 5, 2017
Clearly it's a fair deal i'll send the paper work or Gibson to Colorado for Georgiev and Girard.

Last edited:

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
If the Oilers are still in flux with their goaltending situation, and with the recent injury to Calvin Pickard this may be the case, they should figure out a way to make room for and acquire a high quality goaltender like Swayman.

Tough to do with assets required and room for his contract but they should figure out a way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad