Proposal: Avs - Bruins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Girard is struggling? Ummm. No. He’s been his usual slick skating self. He looks like the usual elite #3 he is.

Sam is having another fine season. Consistent and incredible in transition. Great poke check. Incredible skater. Good passer. Avs are very lucky to have him.

Reactions: Shane Diesel

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Always fun when fans of both teams in a trade proposal can get together and agree that the original proposal stinks out load

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Boston could use a player like Girard but not at the expense of Carlo. No depth on the right side for Boston outside of Mc and Clifton. No size on the back end besides Mc and Forbort.

Girard could be used as an upgrade over Riley and I doubt they do a 1-1 with JDB which is the only real asset that could help Boston and potentially help the Avs if he finds his game.

Not sure these are good trade partners.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Boston could use a player like Girard but not at the expense of Carlo. No depth on the right side for Boston outside of Mc and Clifton. No size on the back end besides Mc and Forbort.

Girard could be used as an upgrade over Riley and I doubt they do a 1-1 with JDB which is the only real asset that could help Boston and potentially help the Avs if he finds his game.

Not sure these are good trade partners.
Girard plays mostly as RD.

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Carlo really isn't great defensively. At least not the past 2 seasons but this year he is awful.

oh word?

upload_2022-1-19_17-33-0.png

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
I love Girard and think he's an excellent player but he's a tough fit for this Bruins roster and Carlo is an elite PKer and the only other good PK D is Forbort, who is absolute trash at even strength. We can't give him more ice time.

Not a fit, unfortunately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad