Proposal: Avs - Bruins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Carlo

for

Girard

Two similar Dmen at similar stages of their careers. Both were highly touted and both are now struggling with their teams. This is a hockey trade shake up where both teams hope the trade wakes up the other.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Carlo really isn't great defensively. At least not the past 2 seasons but this year he is awful.

One of them is 5'10"170, the other is 6'6" 220.

One has a career high 20 points, the other has 20 points in 34 games.

One kills penalties, one doesn't.

How are they similar exactly?

Reactions: Lemonlimey

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Carlo

for

Girard

Two similar Dmen at similar stages of their careers.

say-what.gif

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
Avs woulda probably said yes to this before the Byram uncertainty. Balance the size/skill. Now we need G to play his best

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Id do Debrusk for Girard..Bostons transition game has lacked a bit since Krug went, im assuming Girard is pretty good at that?
Boston is in a weird position though on D, where they lack both skill and size.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Carlo

for

Girard

Two similar Dmen at similar stages of their careers. Both were highly touted and both are now struggling with their teams. This is a hockey trade shake up where both teams hope the trade wakes up the other.

Similar You say.
Well they both play in the NHL
Both play the same position
That's all i got. I guess your right they are somewhat similar.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
As mentioned in other posts opposite players. Girard is the better player with Carlo a better fit for the Bruins. Byram’s injury reduces the chances of an AVs trade.

Carlo would be a nice fit. Barron & Helleson in the system and EJ with another season not a huge need.

I do like the proposal, timing in the off-season is better.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Carlo

for

Girard

The Bruins already have the market cornered on small d-men. No thanks.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Im not too familiar with Girard, and I went off of what the thread starter said about Girard struggling..
Dont need to be so hostile.
Sincere apologies. I'm just annoyed with this whole narrative that exists around Girard around these parts. Fans of other teams often act as if the Avs can't wait to get rid of him because he had a couple of rough games against a top 4 team in the league.

Reactions: Gnome17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad