Confirmed with Link: Avs acquire G Kevin Mandolose + 2026 7th from Ottawa for 2026 6th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Ironically it was the one with the most high-profile guest stars--Jack Black, Lizzo, and Christopher Lloyd. The plot centered around droids going rogue and what not, the concept wasn't that bad but the execution was just horrid. Doc Brown deserves better than that. That's the only one I truly disliked. The rest seemed to follow the usual plot of "Oh, you want something, Mando? Okay, do this one job for me and it's yours!" pretty well.

Book of Boba Fett and Obi Wan have been pretty meh. I really thought Obi Wan was just unnecessary. They need to move on from Darth Vader, the fact that they're going to try to keep the character going by using AI instead of James Earl Jones is just f***ing lame.

Ahsoka has been okay, though I felt like you had to have watched "Rebels" in order to really be invested, and I didn't. Also, the best character in the whole series was played by Ray Stevenson, and he's dead, so I don't know what they're gonna do there.

Apparently Dave Filoni wants to wrap everything up with a big crossover film, guess we'll see what happens.
Andor is the best of them all. No Jedis. It’s an easy recipe.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Agreed. Star Wars is more fun when they're not trying so hard to delve into/tear apart the Jedi mythos.
Well it was more believable in the first two series but introducing midi-chlorians in the prequal series is the first time the complete nature of the force was changed. Then in the final series, they just got stuck in their screenwriting and had to create new ways for the force to work in order to actually move the story forward. I'm confused as to what the force is and what can actually be done and what can't be done with it now because they are constantly changing.

Their attempts to delve into the Jedi mythos is the very thing that killed it.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Well it was more believable in the first two series but introducing midi-chlorians in the prequal series is the first time the complete nature of the force was changed. Then in the final series, they just got stuck in their screenwriting and had to create new ways for the force to work in order to actually move the story forward. I'm confused as to what the force is and what can actually be done and what can't be done with it now because they are constantly changing.

Their attempts to delve into the Jedi mythos is the very thing that killed it.

Kinda funny how they try to sidestep it now, they don't even utter the word "Midi-Chlorian" anymore. They just say "M-count." :laugh:

Honestly I just want some badass laser sword fights and a good space battle. Haven't had one of THOSE in a SW movie in a good long time.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad