Confirmed with Link: Avs acquire G Kevin Mandolose + 2026 7th from Ottawa for 2026 6th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
This is such an NFL trade.
Player + low pick for a pick one round higher. Two years down the line to boot:laugh:
This is a trade where if Ottawa was getting a 3G from us and offered us a swap of picks with us getting a 6 rounder in return for a 7th, I have a feeling CMAC would just say, "Naw...call it future considerations and we're good."

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

db1dd48f-9139-4127-9116-8c98a970b5c3_1536x2048.jpg

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Because of Disney, THIS is Mando now.

the-mandalorian-bo-katan-kryze.gif
Yeah, the first season or two was absolutely a wild and mostly fun ride. But then the Mandalorian became a side-kick in his own damn TV show but the star of the Bobba Fett show. Disney literally has no clue how to tell a cohesive story. The only thing they haven't completely messed up were the cartoon series, but even many of those have retconned the history of characters I grew up with (Thrawn) after Disney declared him part of an unofficial never happened universe. Instead of allowing Thrawn to just disappear in dignity and remain such a wonderfully complex character in my memory, they tarnished all that by reusing him in a different context and with a character that turned out to be a hollow shell of the original in regard to complexion and even motivations.

As for Bo, the biggest thing I liked about her was that when Mando first met her group and refused to take his helmet off, they were all like... Oh, you're that type of Mandalorian. Basically showing that his beliefs were not really that common anymore and he was more or less in a fringe, religious Mandalor cult dedicated to staying in a past that most had moved beyond.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad