GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i don't see any way dallas wins this one. the league has already made up their mind as to who they want to win as evidenced by they overturned goal

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Ok, double ot preddys:

Dallas: Robertson

Colorado: Makar

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
“Guys don’t get paid in the playoffs” is one of the dumbest things that is constantly said.

altjacobs1

Jul 12, 2022
Makar pushed Duchene further into the crease, but I think he was already in the crease before the push. He was only in the crease by a slight margi, but it was directly where Georgiev was playing at the front of the crease and a reasonable argument can be made being in the crease impeded Georgiev’s ability to move freely within his crease to defend the net.
He was absolutely not already in the crease.

Reactions: Bruce Granville

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Cause Makar pushed him though...

Are we allowed to push players into our own goaltender is the question this boils down to here...

I don't know I'm so lost as to what GI is at this point... Just decide a standard either way & lets go with it FFS.
Makar pushes him out of the way like all defenceman are trained to do, but Duchene drags Georgiev's stick away with his skates, making Alex fall over. That's interference fam. I am a goaler myself, you lot don't know how utterly important goaler sticks are for balance.

Reactions: Tofveve

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Because the goalie is not fair game...
Fair game implies they were the target of something. Duchene was facing the other direction and the goalie put his stick in between his legs. Goalies can get called for high sticking. Goalies can get called for slashing. Goalies can get called for tripping.

They are literally subject to the exact same stick infractions as everyone else. But for some reason in this one case he is suddenly not responsible for what his stick is doing? You are being intentionally obtuse, and it's a bad look. Stop it.

Reactions: altjacobs1

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
They should make a rule if a defender pushes the player into the goalie it's automatically a goal. Total BS. You can just push people into the goalie and all of a sudden goals can't be scored on you. I am not a fan of either team but denying that goal is denying reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad