GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
yeah but the goalie shouldn't be able to run into players outside of the paint. The only contact was initiated outside the paint

I respect Hank standing up for the keepers but I think Carter/Biz are right. He's outside the blue the whole time & gets pushed into him at the end of the day.

Georgiev kinda put his stick in a bad spot, even if Makar/Duchene don't move into him he's going to have a difficult time getting that over.

Reactions: dhfa

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
I just kinda wanna know what you are supposed to do as forward when defensive guy pushes you towards his own goalie and you can not do anything to that.

This just ends abused as f if this is the way they will keep this ruling in all games.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I respect Hank standing up for the keepers but I think Carter/Biz are right. He's outside the blue the whole time & gets pushed into him at the end of the day.

Georgiev kinda put his stick in a bad spot, even if Makar/Duchene don't move into him he's going to have a difficult time getting that over.
might as well send the goalie out on the breakaway. If anyone touches him it's GI

• Haha
Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Dallas will win anyway, Colorado have nothing left and Stars are to deep so it just a matter of time before they Colorado out of their misery.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
I've counted at least 3-4 Avs fans who even say it was a bad call. Your team was going to be sent home, we wouldn't be surprised if you kept those homer goggles on tight and died by the sword, but even THEY are in agreement it was a bad call. Not saying that is much of an argument toward the play, but more of an indictment of how weak everyone thinks that GI call was.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Because his stick is being dragged that way? I mean he could've dropped it but why would he?
I’ll answer for you because you’re enjoying being dense, makar bumped duchene and the stick went with him as he was bumped because it was between his legs. You got a gift. Embrace it.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Did Makar put the goalstick between his legs too? Just because he's outside the crease doesn't mean you can impede the goaltender by dragging his stick.
Why is the goalie not responsible for their own stick? Everyone else is. If ANY other player on the ice put their stick in between a player's legs when they were facing the opposite direction, they would responsible for the result of that.

Not sure you made the point you think you made...

Reactions: Dr Pepper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad