GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Duchene's skates dragged Georgiev's goal stick away from him.

Cause Makar pushed him though...

Are we allowed to push players into our own goaltender is the question this boils down to here...

I don't know I'm so lost as to what GI is at this point... Just decide a standard either way & lets go with it FFS.

Reactions: dhfa

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hank is absolutely struggling to make a case on this and that says it all right there.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Lundqvist is right in how Georgiev totally giving up on that play made it seem like he got totally rocked in real time so I think thats why it got waved off so fast. Him leaning and falling right fooled the official and even me. I was shocked how little contact happened once I saw the replay because it looked bad in real time

Reactions: dechire

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
bad look for the league
missed opportunity to make the correct call

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
God will give justice for this.
Dallas getting screwed by a goalkeeper interference call on the edge of the blue paint in OT of game 6. Surely they have never been on the receiving end of a call like this, right?
Uhm. A guy in the crease who did nothing to the goalie and won the game has nothing to do with this play where Makar pushed him into his goalie

• Haha
Reactions: a mangy Meowth

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Did Makar put the goalstick between his legs too? Just because he's outside the crease doesn't mean you can impede the goaltender by dragging his stick.
Makar pushed him into your own goalie which caused all of that. Stop the nonsense, if this was the other way you'd be losing your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad