GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Oh I don't know, which one is better?

• Total voters

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
Had to be him. At least George can hold his head high, he kept this somewhat a series. After all the bullshit he got (from me too) i'm surprised by him. Wouldnt mind him coming back.
There need to be a lot of changes in the off season and Nate and Mikko need a to have a long Look in the mirror at themselves. They were pure garbage its not even funny. Chokers the two of them and i wont even comment on Nuke. He f***ed the team twice playoffs in a row

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
God I hate it when hockey season is over. Was hoping for another double and then it all melted away. I had some great highs in St. Paul with the Pioneers - but this crash to earth in a flaming ball of fire isn't how I was expecting it to finish.

Thanks for the laughs and the memes and the news and the insights and the GDT thread throughout the season. See you in a draft thread i guess- and remember to hit up a few Pioneer games and root for them on to #11 - there is some great hockey going down at University and Evans.

hpbuschmann

Jun 1, 2022
lol man chill... its playoffs, top teams matching up... we're not winning it all.... what a time to be alive :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad