GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Oh I don't know, which one is better?

• Total voters

Belgican

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
Lord of the rings every day, have been a Dungeons and Dragons adept a long time ago, read Tolkien books, Peter Jackson movies were just like real for me !

That would be the day, beat the Stars tonite, Avalanche resurrection after si much adversity, bring on game 7 please :nod:

Last edited:
Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm convinced that MacKinnon can beat any team on his own, if he plays the way he's capable of.

We have yet to see all playoffs that bull in a china shop MacK. He looks totally different for some reason. He needs to play with that intensity and power game he's known for.

Don't just lay back and try to read the play. Make the play happen. Make them react to you. Chase down loose pucks and puck carriers with full speed. You lose the puck, just keep skating. Out battle them. He can win these battles with almost anyone. It will get him into the game and give him confidence too.

Come on Nate! Do it for Gabe and Zach! We make it another round or two and maybe Landy can come back. And then who knows. What a story that would be.

Belgican

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
I'm convinced that MacKinnon can beat any team on his own, if he plays the way he's capable of.

We have yet to see all playoffs that bull in a china shop MacK. He looks totally different for some reason. He needs to play with that intensity and power game he's known for.

Don't just lay back and try to read the play. Make the play happen. Make them react to you. Chase down loose pucks and puck carriers with full speed. You lose the puck, just keep skating. Out battle them. He can win these battles with almost anyone. It will get him into the game and give him confidence too.

Come on Nate! Do it for Gabe and Zach! We make it another round or two and maybe Landy can come back. And then who knows. What a story that would be.
I would add Makar can beat any team on his own too, let them both win us the next 2 games ;)

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
I voted Star Wars. I wanted to vote LOTR because I read the books 3 times but in the end I hated Peter Jackson’s on screen interpretation of the books. Kudos to him for trying to take on such a huge project but I’m just not a fan of his directing at all.

I didn’t realize how old the Dallas team was. I saw a list of the oldest players in the NHL without a Cup and 4 out of the top 10 players are on Dallas. Suter, Pavelski, Benn and Duchene.

For us we obviously have Parise

Last edited:

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Damn it sucks how good our top 6 would look if Nuke was still around.
1715992207278.gif

You say somting?

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
My jobs internet sucks but going to try and watch the game while working tonight anyways. I didn't take off of work because I didn't actually think they'd be playing this game :rolleyes:. So we'll see, might have to just try and avoid spoilers like I usually do and watch later.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad