GDT: Avalanche vs Senators 1/16/24 @ 5:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT) Let's forget about yesterday!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Goalie woes got you down? Just click here!

• Here

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm not clicking that.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • My SSN is...

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Girard is the slingshot man for PP2. No one else can do it. They tried Bo, that didn't work, they tried Toews and that was a disaster, they tried Colton and he just kept loosing it, they tried Nuke last year and that didn't work.

Not only that, G is very good at sneaking in down low. He does need to work on his finish, but he's more than acceptable for PP2.
I mean it's not like it's working for him either...We can have Drouin do it on PP2 after we get Lindholm.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I mean it's not like it's working for him either...We can have Drouin do it on PP2 after we get Lindholm.
If we do get a real 2C it'll be interesting to see how that shakes out. JD is making some of our best passes on the PP right now. Lindholm will replace Colton right now. I guess it'll come down to when Nuke comes back too.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
If we do get a real 2C it'll be interesting to see how that shakes out. JD is making some of our best passes on the PP right now. Lindholm will replace Colton right now. I guess it'll come down to when Nuke comes back too.
We could have 2 actual units.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad