Confirmed with Link: Avalanche Sign Andreas Martinsen - 1 year, 1-way, 640k

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I want Martinsen to do well, but at the same time I know we are much better off if he isn't playing. This isn't a slight against Martinsen, but IMO we have better options for a 4th line role.

I'd be really happy if we could find a legitimate way to get both Martinsen and McCleod out of the everyday lineup, because that would mean that we are getting better.

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
I want Martinsen to do well, but at the same time I know we are much better off if he isn't playing. This isn't a slight against Martinsen, but IMO we have better options for a 4th line role.

I'd be really happy if we could find a legitimate way to get both Martinsen and McCleod out of the everyday lineup, because that would mean that we are getting better.

If Martinsen is in better shape and has more endurance than he had last year, I think he is an NHL forward. It really depends how his offseason went and if he meshes well with the new coach.

anofsti

May 14, 2011

I agree that there are better options on the 4th line than Martinsen, but not that there are much better options on the Avs currently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad