Pre-Game Talk: Avalanche-rolled or get rolled. 7PM MTN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
To see if he used his hand to direct it in. Have people actually forgot how reviews work?

I honestly have zero clue about how reviews work now. They always say how it goes to Toronto in the last two minutes and OT. I didn't know every goal is reviewed before play begins.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I honestly have zero clue about how reviews work now. They always say how it goes to Toronto in the last two minutes and OT. I didn't know every goal is reviewed before play begins.
They aren't.

In the final 2 minutes and OT it does if it's not a CLEAR clean goal.

Anytime during the game if one of the refs see something and one thinks it could not be a good goal, they can review it. Also the coaches challenge.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
What a sequence of crunches by Lucic. Wow.

And Draisaitl was a bullet pass to Klefbom. Too bad our D have no offensive skills. If that pass was going back to a true offensive dman this game would be tied.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
These guys can't handle the f***ing puck. Are they chugging coffee in the intermissions?

North

Jun 25, 2009
What a sequence of crunches by Lucic. Wow.

And Draisaitl was a bullet pass to Klefbom. Too bad our D have no offensive skills. If that pass was going back to a true offensive dman this game would be tied.

Seriously what happened to Klef? He's been horrendous and it can't be explained away by playing injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad