Avalanche Elimination Game 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I swore I wouldn't vote this year because I gave so much love to Nuke. But f*** this. Lehky has done everythiing one can ask for and has never been given the love he deserves. If he doesn't win this, we all suck and don't deserve another cup.
Lehkonen (5)
Landy (30)

I'm not saying Landy doesn't deserve this. He does...every year. But Lehky doesn't get the respect he deserves. He's always been silent but present. He's never totally disappeared, he's been injured but still played hurt... He doesn't want 13M he doesn't deserve. He scores when we need it and doesn't care what line he's on. He's a true f***ing leader.

How does he not make the cut as our favorite Av? What does he lack? Gabe has more, I agree but Landy hasn't been on the ice for two years. Lehky has been, and he's not smoking two packs a day like the Moose and he's not so militant that he thinks sugar is the son of Satan. This seems like the guy who should be wearing a C. Why are we kicking him off the island over a ghost who hasn't played in two years?

• Love
Reactions: The Moops and Murzu

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I swore I wouldn't vote this year because I gave so much love to Nuke. But f*** this. Lehky has done everythiing one can ask for and has never been given the love he deserves. If he doesn't win this, we all suck and don't deserve another cup.
Lehkonen (5)
Landy (30)

I'm not saying Landy doesn't deserve this. He does...every year. But Lehky doesn't get the respect he deserves. He's always been silent but present. He's never totally disappeared, he's been injured but still played hurt... He doesn't want 13M he doesn't deserve. He scores when we need it and doesn't care what line he's on. He's a true f***ing leader.

How does he not make the cut as our favorite Av? What does he lack? Gabe has more, I agree but Landy hasn't been on the ice for two years. Lehky has been, and he's not smoking two packs a day like the Moose and he's not so militant that he thinks sugar is the son of Satan. This seems like the guy who should be wearing a C. Why are we kicking him off the island over a ghost who hasn't played in two years?
I think the fact that Lehky got this far is him getting what he deserves. He outlasted Mack and Makar. He's a hell of a player, but we miss our captain. Landy was the best captain in the league prior to his departure. When he comes back this year we'll see just how much he means to the team. He's also a great dude whose dad doesn't shit on other players ;)

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif