OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Friends of mine just bought a 2025 Hyundai Santa Fe hybrid. I'm not generally a fan of Hyundais but this thing is loaded. If someone parks too close to you, you can push a button and it will pull forward or back up enough for you to be able to open the door. First time I've seen a "self drive" car function in person. It was cool and freaky at the same time. I asked if they named it KITT. :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: caz16

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The house fire close to us is believed to have started when a lawnmower ignited something in their shed. They had just cut the grass and put it away in the shed, then went out. The shed was close to the house and spread to the house and vehicles. The house is the last one on a dead end, set back from the road so it probably got a good hold before anyone noticed. They lost everything but no animals were inside, thank goodness.

We are a close knit community, the village will come through big time for them.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The house fire close to us is believed to have started when a lawnmower ignited something in their shed. They had just cut the grass and put it away in the shed, then went out. The shed was close to the house and spread to the house and vehicles. The house is the last one on a dead end, set back from the road so it probably got a good hold before anyone noticed. They lost everything but no animals were inside, thank goodness.

We are a close knit community, the village will come through big time for them.
I am happy to know that no pets were in the house!

Reactions: caz16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad