OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Hot conversation topic in my orbit.

If you could replace the 5 fingers on one hand with mini condiment guns, knowing you could only use those condiments for the rest of your life, what do you choose?

Condiment is open to interpretation. Answers have included Hershey syrup, salsa, tzatziki, gravy, and salt.

Ketchup
Catalina dressing
My homemade mint sauce
Hickory Smoke BBQ sauce
Miracle Whip

Reactions: Alicat

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This Fall is incredibly beautiful - the leaves are still in full colour because we haven't had any rain or strong winds to speak of. It makes me feel like this when I walk on the trails because the leaves are just slowly raining down with the slightest breeze.

1729596708759.jpeg

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
  • Love
Reactions: Gee Wally and BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
A Cybertruck is parked in a driveway a half a block from my building. It looks like something out of "Tron" or "Damnation Alley".
I've seen them driving around recently. It's always ridiculous looking. But they're good for the environment compared to traditional trucks and SUVs so I'm all for it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Nerd shit

I was forced into taking a new laptop and monitors for work. The laptop does not have an Ethernet port. I do not want to use the wifi. My monitor has an Ethernet port

If i connect the monitor via the cat 6 in the wall, can i then send signal to my laptop via hdmi/data port/usb c? If so, which is best?

My backup plan is to get some sort of adapter to bring Ethernet into my laptop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad