OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Dog's had the drizzling shits since Monday so I'm sitting outside the vet waiting to get a seen.

Curious how other pet owners go about vet appointments and how things work up where you're all at. Here there's a regular low cost vet I go to for checkups or non-urgent matters and book appointments for which are usually a week to ten days out (and do walk-in on Saturday morning for vaccines). But for more urgent care needs there's another walk-in only vet I go to (and am at now) where the doors open at 7:30 to book your place in line but they don't start seeing patients until about 9 AM, so it's a lot of waking up early and then killing time in the car waiting.

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Dog's had the drizzling shits since Monday so I'm sitting outside the vet waiting to get a seen.

Curious how other pet owners go about vet appointments and how things work up where you're all at. Here there's a regular low cost vet I go to for checkups or non-urgent matters and book appointments for which are usually a week to ten days out (and do walk-in on Saturday morning for vaccines). But for more urgent care needs there's another walk-in only vet I go to (and am at now) where the doors open at 7:30 to book your place in line but they don't start seeing patients until about 9 AM, so it's a lot of waking up early and then killing time in the car waiting.
Have you tried mixing some canned pumpkin into his food?

That's always worked like a charm for my dogs...

Reactions: sooshii

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Have you tried mixing some canned pumpkin into his food?

That's always worked like a charm for my dogs...
I did buy a can of pumpkin and added it in last night. He has been better in terms of energy level since Monday (but still loose and frequent with the bowels) so I'm pretty sure it's just indigestion from getting into something he shouldn't have eaten, but just checking just in case to make sure it's not worms or a parasite that need treatment.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Good Luck. I hope your pup will be OK

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I saw this show in London many years ago! It was fun.
With Kristin Chenoweth?

A friend at work, a native New Yorker and inveterate theater goer, saw her star in the Broadway production.

I actually only know KC from a guest appearance on "Frasier,"

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
With Kristin Chenoweth?

A friend at work, a native New Yorker and inveterate theater goer, saw her star in the Broadway production.

I actually only know KC from a guest appearance on "Frasier,"

I don't remember the cast. It was March of 2009. Amanda and I had spent time in London doing the sites, taken a train to Liverpool to do a tour on the Beatles, Took the train from London to Edinburgh...spent some time there and back to London to fly home. Our last night in London we were staying at a hotel near the airport and decided to go to a show. We were able to get great seats to see Wicked.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Same exact protocols I've always had. There have been times where the in-town vet had availability to sneak us in on super short notice, but usually they have told me to go to Weymouth VCA on Columbian. It ends up being a half day ordeal, works kinda like a walk in urgent care clinic, but they've been helpful.

Actually, my dear pup Zdeno crossed the rainbow bridge from the Weymouth VCA, and the vet assistant we had with us in the room was just as emotional as I was. I'll never forget them for that. Just seems like they cared

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad