OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Happy first day of Fall/Autumn! My favourite time of the year, the "ber" months bring beautiful, cool air, hockey, and the most gorgeous scenery. Enjoy nature, take in the beauty and be thankful for what Mother Nature brings us. Be kind and protect our environment.

1726997813403.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Nasty storms (no twisty things thankfully) hitting the area as a cold front comes through. We got so much rain that the road I live on had to be shut down at the main intersection because of how fast the water came up.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
3.5 miles from me at the cross of my street and Main Street. Near the bakery.

The major intersection after my apartments completely flooded out and they closed it for a bit. The drains here cannot handle the almost 3 inches of rain we got in less an a half hour.

Looks like Mother Nature is about to unleash another round from now until about 11pm

• Wow
Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
3.5 miles from me at the cross of my street and Main Street. Near the bakery.

The major intersection after my apartments completely flooded out and they closed it for a bit. The drains here cannot handle the almost 3 inches of rain we got in less an a half hour.

Looks like Mother Nature is about to unleash another round from now until about 11pm

Stay safe!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad