OT - NO POLITICS Autumn edition- foliage, cider doughnuts & pumpkin everything.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
1) Give me your favourite pizza order - type of crust, name toppings, where you want it from, or do you make it yourself?

Thin, pepperoni, mushrooms or buffalo chicken
Pizza Hut pan pizza is awesome

2) If you could witness one historic event, with no danger to yourself, just as an observer, what would it be?

Not historic but the power of a hurricane or tornado

3) How many siblings do you have? Do you get along or wish you could trade them in? Maybe you are an only child, do you wish you had siblings?

3 sisters, one brother
To put it mildly the two oldest sisters can rot in hell.....one picked my ex in the divorce, the other violated a very confidential conversation
sister 3 is wacky but harmless and sometimes oversteps her bounds
1 brother, whom I get along well with

4) Describe the best trip you ever took - what was the favourite memory from that trip? It could just be day trips too, whatever was the best.

Bar Harbor honeymoon.....except for finding out I cannot eat Maine clams....and still cannot

Trip to Vermont....one day wife took my daughter, I took my son, left an hour before them. Just headed out, different vehicles..had no idea where the other was going....2 hours after we left, somehow we ended up in the same town, in the same diner within 5 minutes of each other.

5) What is your favourite current TV show - could be an old show but the first time you are watching or something brand new? Tell us how to watch along!

Bruins hockey, Jeopardy (I think I could do well just based on the common sense questions that those geniuses can't answer)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Here are some Thursday questions - I got the day right! (I hope!)

1) Give me your favourite pizza order - type of crust, name toppings, where you want it from, or do you make it yourself?

2) If you could witness one historic event, with no danger to yourself, just as an observer, what would it be?

3) How many siblings do you have? Do you get along or wish you could trade them in? Maybe you are an only child, do you wish you had siblings?

4) Describe the best trip you ever took - what was the favourite memory from that trip? It could just be day trips too, whatever was the best.

5) What is your favourite current TV show - could be an old show but the first time you are watching or something brand new? Tell us how to watch along!
1. Thin crust. Cheese and maybe pepperoni. Pizza Regina

2. Signing of the Declaration of Independence

3. Two sisters. I am in the middle. We get along. @GahdenRinkRat goes to the games with me. My older sis is the only non Bs fan in the family.

4. So many..2002 Scotland with my Mom , 2 sisters and daughter. Mom had always wanted to go and at 79 we made it possible. Went back with my daughter in 2009...London...sites near London, trip to Liverpool and the Beatles tour....train from London to Edenborough (through the Lakes region in northern England). Yearly trips with Amanda on the Schooner, Many years of family vacations to Ossipee lake. Camping in Canada (Nova Scotia, PEI, Quebec). Yearly away Bs games with my kid (and a couple of times @GahdenRinkRat went with us). Prague in 2010 for Bs opening games.

5. I don't have a recent favorite. Just finished watching the Sopranos. I had started watching years ago and decided to watch it all. Loved GOT.

Last edited:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Supposed to be 99 today, 100 tomorrow and 98 Saturday. There's rumblings of a nice cool down coming for next week. Mid to upper 70's is absolutely perfect. Despite the heat, fall is coming because the ragweed is out of control.

I figured out that I likely had covid when I got my vaccine and that's why I had such a nasty reaction. I have allergies so I can't tell the difference between them and a cold unless I get a sore throat. Didn't have one which can only mean that I likely had a mild case when I got the shot and had 48 hours of yuck. I know exactly where I got it from too.
I have it now.
I blame Bruce.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
1726780522531.png

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Here are some Thursday questions - I got the day right! (I hope!)

1. Thick crust, cheese & bacon. Local restaurant.
2. There are so many that I'd love to see I can't pick just one.
3. I have a fraternal twin sister 19 minutes younger. Growing up we hated each other's guts (we are very opposite in looks, temperament & interests) Once the nephew & niece were born things got much better.
4. My trip to Kennedy Space Center 2 years ago. Got to see a live rocket launch. I'm definitely going back, at the time KSC had just re=opened and a lot of stuff was still closed.
5. Don't have one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad