Autograph Signings

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
Thanks for keeping this updated.

Good lord some of these prices are insane. 50+ bucks?

Just buy your tickets to next years wives carnival...especially if its for a player that your pretty much know will be here.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Hey all -- I'm going to the Giroux/JVR signing and have a couple combo tickets. Truth is, I have nothing for JVR to sign nor do I really have much interest in him signing anything. So if someone has something they want JVR to sign, shoot me a PM and we can try to figure something out. Cheers.

you should get a stick signed and just build from there and add more sigs. ill see you there

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Thanks for keeping this updated.

Good lord some of these prices are insane. 50+ bucks?

Just buy your tickets to next years wives carnival...especially if its for a player that your pretty much know will be here.

Most of the star players yes are a bit pricy. depending on who it is. you can score their sigs outside the carnival cheaper than what they charge there. A lot of times if you keep your ears open the players do free signings.

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
Hey all -- I'm going to the Giroux/JVR signing and have a couple combo tickets. Truth is, I have nothing for JVR to sign nor do I really have much interest in him signing anything. So if someone has something they want JVR to sign, shoot me a PM and we can try to figure something out. Cheers.

JVR's signature sucks anyway. With all those freaking letters in his last name, you would think he would at least write one of them :laugh:

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
JVR's signature sucks anyway. With all those freaking letters in his last name, you would think he would at least write one of them :laugh:

So true. He signs the way he plays -- like he's still a teenager :nod: I have a twill jersey number signed by him with the inscription "2nd Overall" ... looks like my three year old niece wrote it. I think I threw it away ;)

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
So true. He signs the way he plays -- like he's still a teenager :nod: I have a twill jersey number signed by him with the inscription "2nd Overall" ... looks like my three year old niece wrote it. I think I threw it away ;)

Ha ha. I have a goal puck from Chris Pronger, assists by Briere and JVR and I wanted to print out the boxscore and have Pronger sign it along with the two that assisted on it but I refuse to spend the $15-$20 that it would cost to have JVR sign it cause the sig is so bad.

s3x

Nov 12, 2011

Found it! JVR chicken scratch.

ecb2ce1c.jpg

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Friday February 17th, 2012 Flyers Andrej Meszaros and Marc Andre Bourdon appearing at the 263 Marketplace in warminster from 6 PM-7 PM 15 dollars to get just about anything signed.

Saturday March 10th, 2012 Flyers defenseman Brad Marsh 263 marketplace 11-1230 PM

another update tomorrow on a signing there for march 2nd.

Last edited:

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Wayne Simmonds will be at Dynasty Sports at the Willow Grove Mall Feb 17th 630 to 8

30 dollars per item

You must really pay for an autograph?? In Europe this is a service for the fans, and you can sell it later on ebay ^^ Did you really pay for any autograph over their? :laugh:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
depending on the effort one would like to make. if its for someone who doesnt like to travel or doesnt really have time. paying to go to a signing that is close is ok. If people want free autographs they can try to get them at team events or after practices but often times it hit or miss. so pick your poison. Plus if you go to an event like the flyers carnival you pay yes for photos and autographs but you do it for a great cause.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
You must really pay for an autograph?? In Europe this is a service for the fans, and you can sell it later on ebay ^^ Did you really pay for any autograph over their? :laugh:

i agree that a signature should often times be free. after all it is the fans who pay to watch theses guys play. if not for the fans they wouldnt have jobs but at the same time. your paying for their time. its all in how you see it.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
In Europe they make this things to sell fan gear. So they make the autographs for free and hope more people came to those events and so they sell more fan gear. It´s more fair imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad