Auston Matthews is 53 goals from franchise history.

Seras

Dubas supporter
Sep 1, 2015
New Westminster, BC. Canada
Oh no. Another season of the Leafs will be tanked because of this selfish pursuit of vanity personal accolades.

Good at goal scoring, must be selfish.

Genius, well thought out.

The main objective is to win.

It sure is, that's why you ice the best lineup of players that you can and battle against 31 other teams doing the same thing.

Or you can just pretend that the leafs keep losing to themselves, that way you have a built in excuse all prepared

Oct 18, 2010
Good at goal scoring, must be selfish.

Genius, well thought out.

It sure is, that's why you ice the best lineup of players that you can and battle against 31 other teams doing the same thing.

Or you can just pretend that the leafs keep losing to themselves, that way you have a built in excuse all prepared

Did you miss the part where he missed the playoffs because he got hurt chasing (and failing) 70 goals? He's very selfish and this is proven with pretty much every one of his actions.

Not sure what that pointless second part of your post is all about.

Lmao to win, what do you need to do? You have to out score your opponent.

If you want to simply boil it down to that, I guess we'll never know why ausTin Mantthews can't score when it matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rumman

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Did you miss the part where he missed the playoffs because he got hurt chasing (and failing) 70 goals? He's very selfish and this is proven with pretty much every one of his actions.

Not sure what that pointless second part of your post is all about.

Agreed, rest the players starting 20 games out from the playoffs or more if we clinch early.

Maybe we shouldn't even play Matthews all year, we can likely make it without him playing.

What game did he get injured in by the way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WillNy29 and bax

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Oh no. Another season of the Leafs will be tanked because of this selfish pursuit of vanity personal accolades.
This is a stretch, but yes, it would be nice if he could even close to as productive when games matter and opponents are bringing top level effort every shift and every night as he is firing the regular season.

Oct 18, 2010
Which is done by whichever team scores the most goals.

If you out shoot me 60-1 but you don't score and my 1 goes in, guess what I win

Okay? We're told every year that they had their "chances" and it just didn't go in. You're acting like the tin man scores when it matters.

Agreed, rest the players starting 20 games out from the playoffs or more if we clinch early.

Maybe we shouldn't even play Matthews all year, we can likely make it without him playing.

What game did he get injured in by the way?

We've already long determined you don't watch the games, sorry I can't help you with this, Surely you can google it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Auston is 53 goals away from 421 goals

Mats Sundin holds the current record at 420 does it fall this season?

53 goals is a tall order but Auston Matthews has 2 60 goal seasons under his belt.

It's possible we See franchise history this season
We see it 100% (barring injury)

:laugh: Just read the rest of the thread. Some just can’t enjoy, be positive about anything. Everything turns to shit.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Whoop dee f***ing doo.

The main objective is to win.

I'm glad because Sundin was a poser. Barely a point per game player, no personal or team trophies. He was a flat out liar but all the Sundin nut jobs will try to defend him. And he was butter soft.

*sigh* this fanbase is exhausting sometimes.

Yes he does it for sure unless some god awful season ending injury happened. And as much as the regular season is kinda meh at this point, I still enjoy watching the best talent the Leafs have ever had.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
I'm glad because Sundin was a poser. Barely a point per game player, no personal or team trophies. He was a flat out liar but all the Sundin nut jobs will try to defend him. And he was butter soft.
On a completely unrelated note, what are your thoughts and opinions on Tavares?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad