Injury Report: Auston Matthews Dealing With Upper Body Injury

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
He will miss the rest of the preseason, precautionary :sarcasm: Then all of a sudden he is "questionable" for game 1 of the regular season. You know how it goes sometimes. Let's just hope it is indeed nothing serious and not something that lingers.
LTIR until the playoffs? :sarcasm:

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Let's just hope it is indeed nothing serious and not something that lingers.
He already has lingering shoulder, wrist and back injuries.. so yeah, I guess we'll be lucky if it's one of those flaring up and he isn't adding another to the collection

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
I heard Marner slew footed him which caused him to come down awkwardly landing on the back of his head which caused a grade 3 concussion and shoulder sprain. He was tested extensively and couldn't even spell "CAT" afterwards even though they spotted him the "c" and the "t!"

What’s their record with Mattthews out of the lineup?
Better

Soft hands on a scorer are a good thing.

Three Rockets in four years. I'll take that softness any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.
I'd give back all those Rockets for one Lord Stanley's Cup

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I guess the plan of the regular players not putting in much effort so they didn’t get hurt kind of failed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad