Olympics: Athletics/track & field

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Davis-Woodhall with the Gold in the long jump.

Her husband is in the Paralympics as as sprinter.

I am a traitor for the 400 hurdles, let's go Femke!

• Wow
Reactions: Jack Straw

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
663471e33af9d.webp

Reactions: Chris5225

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Weird how it didn't stop him from coming out like an idiot and showboating when they announced him. You would think that he wants ti keep his reserves if energy full.

Yeah he's definitely brash, i think he got a yellow flag for the pre-race theatrics.......still though, I think at 100% he likely would've won another gold, which would've made him even MORE obnoxious. :laugh:

I wonder if his diagnosis was kept from the rest of the field, and if so, how they might feel about it now. There were two other Americans in the race, would be surprised if they didn't know as well.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Yeah he's definitely brash, i think he got a yellow flag for the pre-race theatrics.......still though, I think at 100% he likely would've won another gold, which would've made him even MORE obnoxious. :laugh:

I wonder if his diagnosis was kept from the rest of the field, and if so, how they might feel about it now. There were two other Americans in the race, would be surprised if they didn't know as well.
Or he's lying.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Nah, he didn't race that well, went too fast at the start (especially for his style of running). Nobody was beating Tebego yesterday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad