At this rate, players are going to start refusing to touch the Stanley Cup so they can show the world that they are already focused on next season.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
All I'm asking for is consistency in your argument.

Yes or no, do you prove to the world how serious you are about winning by refusing to accept trophies?

What difference does it make if it's a team trophy (which they are also refusing to accept) or an individual one?

How difficult is it to just accept a f*cking trophy?

there is consistency, you are perceiving inconsistency because as you said "What difference does it make if it's a team trophy (which they are also refusing to accept) or an individual one?"

if you and I can't even agree on a fundamental premise is it so shocking that we will come to different conclusions?

it is quite hard to accept an individual award on the losing team when your teammates are moping in the lockerroom and the other team is celebrating on the ice lol...

you seem to be getting hung up on the conference trophy superstition and applying it to this situation

for me they are radically different things

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Yes, this thing that didn't happen and never would have happened is a certainty.

People still post that still shot of him supposedly being aghast/stone faced at going to Edmonton. Hell people still post that fake Crosby crying meme.

It's an absolute certainty and you're lying to yourself to make stupid posts on the interwebs to argue with fans of a team that just lost a game 7 for basically no reason other than being nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad