Prospect Info: At 62nd overall, Flames select forward Jacob Battaglia from the OHL Kingston Frontenacs.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Not related to Bates, but in a draft we're we took quite a few more polished prospects, Battaglia looks like one that could took big leaps forward if he improves his skating. It might be hampered by the fact that he's already 205 lbs at 18, maybe a bit too much emphasis on the strength aspect of S&C.

I like his hockey sense, his play around the net, and despite his labored skating, he makes plays and thinks at a fast pace.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Yep, he’s Bates’ son!

They said there was no relation on the draft broadcast and he isn't listed as a relative on eliteprospects.

ff6.gif

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
power forward that goes to the net
Usually can find some use for those guys

I don't notice that when I comb through the info. I am thinking Mangiapane when I'm reading and looking at some of his scouting reports and highlights.

I can get behind that :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad